May Bank Holiday 2016 – WWI 1916 Conscription – Sign Up For the King’s Shilling!
May the 1st and 2nd
The Village Church Farm is delighted to be the venue for a WWI Conscription event set during 1916
- Medical tent exhibition
- Blacksmithing for manufacture of weaponry
- Home front displays of baking
- Audience participation to ‘sign up’
- Opportunity to arrive in the clothing of the time!
- Tea room, shop, Museum and grounds open
- Free Parking
- Ticketed entry £10 per family based on four/£5 adults/£4 concessions